5 of TDE's studio rules
TDE's studio rules are hilarious, to say the least. Back in the summer of 2017, Schoolboy Q revealed the 5 TDE studio rules on his Snapchatchat story. If you want to be in a TDE session, these are the rules you would have to follow. A photo of the studio rules was originally shared by Derek “Mixed By” Ali on Instagram, in a now-deleted or archived post back in 2013.
During an interview on The Cruz show on Power 106, Kendrick Lamar admitted to writing the TDE studio rules. FACT: Kendrick Lamar wrote the TDE Studio Rules.
The 5 Top Dawg Entertainment rules are:
- If you ain't one of the homies don't be Instagramming you creepy muthafucka. I don't wanna look on yo twitter and find a creepy ass pic of me or one of the homies, matter of fact, No Twitter or Instagram in the studio! Act like you been around a bunch of rich niggaz from the bottom before!
- If the homies just met you and decide to clown your bitch azz, sit there and deal with it. It's part of the creative juices.
- Don't touch, ask, or reach for Q's weed, unless he thinks you cool enuff to pass it to you. We only smoke stersonals around here boy.
- Shut up and look ugly for the homies.
- Remember these rules and you might get a meal out the food budget!
A now-late TDE affiliate DoeBurger, posted the studio rules on his Snapchat story too.
Isaiah Rashad has also posted the studio rules to his Instagram story.