November 1, 2011, Wale released his second studio album, Ambition. Unsatisfied with his position in rap, Wale set out to release an album with hits, bars and some of his most profound effort. As time pressed forward, so did Wale's discontentment, within reason, though.
An artist as passionate about his craft like Wale is not to be taken lightly. It's more than making music for money, we're talking sanity. Finally, on his 6th studio album, Wale appears to be at peace and ready for fans to take in his new album, Wow… That's Crazy.
I'm goin on stage in a few minutes .. I just been reflecting on my life and career …I can't explain the state I'm in right now I just know that I've never dropped an album wit THIS feeling.. I have no anger no doubt … many other feelings but I DO know that I am loved . I know— Wale (@Wale) October 11, 2019
1. “Sue Me”
2. “Love & Loyalty” featuring Mannywellz
3. “Cliché” featuring Ari Lennox & Boogie
4. “Expectations” featuring 6LACK
6. “Love… (Her Fault)” featuring Bryson Tiller
7. “On Chill” featuring Jeremih
9. “Love Me Nina / Semiautomatic”
10. “Break My Heart (My Fault)” featuring Lil Durk
12. “50 In Da Safe”
13. “Set You Free” featuring Kelly Price
14. “Black Bonnie” featuring Jacquees
15. “Poledancer” featuring Megan Thee Stallion